Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dichroic Glass Beverage Marker Charms

Make sure you know which beverage is yours :-)

I really like making these little guys, and enjoy selecting the different colors and patterns so each set is unique. I also make sure each set has very different charms so there are no problems finding your drink!

The beginning of this year has been very slow, so I have been making a few extra sets of charms. It has been so much fun, I have been surrounded by lots of beautiful sparkling cabochons waiting to be chosen. Alas the fun is almost over as I have used most of my pretty little cabs and I'm ready to photograph them all. So, keep an eye on my website for new wine charm postings and remember they make wonderful housewarming presents and can also be paired with wine bottle stoppers.

1 comment:

Thomas Hardy said...

thanks for great article and best information guest posting sites list