Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kitchen Cabinet door knobs


A few months ago my friend contacted me because she had seen some dichroic glass door knobs and wanted some for her kitchen cabinets. I immediately bought a slew of different colored ripple dichroic glass and made some test samples. The weather started to get better, we both got busy and the plan was put on hold. I did however manage to make a couple of door knobs with glass I want to put in my kitchen one day ;-) These are now on the cabinets in my laundry and they are the nicest things in the whole room!!!!

Then recently Dream-Kitchen-Designs.com mentioned my knobs and it made me think about finishing the cabinet door knob project....I think I need 42 knobs in all!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

It is a good post on kitchen cabinet door knobs.

Cabinet door knobs would normally be the last thing people would consider but based on how they complement and come out when it comes to the whole product will surely make the difference. Kitchen cabinet knobs have their share too of differing knobs that folks would consider for purchase. While some would call them differently, it all depends on how these cabinets with unique and varied cabinet knobs designs would blend in with the place to which they are envisioned to be placed. There is really so much to blending these cabinets and a lot of them can be seen from a simple knob alone.